sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Got this off from somebody's blog (:One. Think of 10 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they’ve gotta be true.
Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them and let people guess which the five false ones are!Alright, here goes.o1. I wear my ring on my right middle finger.o2. I used to apply loads of olive oil on my hair when I was in primary school, believing that my curly wurly hair would be straightened somehow.o3. The only boyband I've ever worshipped like a siao kia was Taiwan F4 (I even went to the airport to fetch them!).o4. I was the only girl who didn't cry when my JC class went to watch Ladder 49.o5. My Civics & Moral Education teacher marked me wrong for a test when I wrote I wanted to be a farmer when I grew up.o6. I participated in my school's story-telling competition in Primary 4 and came in first.o7. The heaviest I ever weighed thus far was 50 kg.o8. Being an air stewardess has always been my fantasy ambition since young.o9. I have never done a manicure before.1o. The only musical instrument I ever learnt how to play properly is a cello.11. I got Shi San Yao once when I played mahjong.12. I got my first handphone when I was 15 (Secondary 3).13. I yearn to have a bakery shop named "Dough Frenzy" in the future.14. If given a chance (i.e. courage & money) to do plastic surgery, I'd opt for a nose job and not liposuction.15. My previous house was just one junction away from my present one.Now, won't you guess which numbers are the false ones?
♥ 10:53 PM